We, Tindak Malaysia, are committed to democratize access for the public to view how the election boundaries are drawn. Leveraging on our GIS expertise, we hereby present Malaysia’s Online Electoral Map site. We believe this is a FIRST for Malaysia.
Know your BOUNDARIES, know how you are REPRESENTED and know your RIGHTS to influence the next redelineation. HOVER and CLICK on the State names in the list below.
Electoral Maps of Malaysian States
- PULAU PINANG – DUN (2017 Syor 2)
- PERAK - Parliament (2017 Syor 2)
- SELANGOR (2016 Syor 1)
- WP KUALA LUMPUR
- PUTRAJAYA (Single Constituency, not delimited)*
- NEGERI SEMBILAN – DUN (2017 Syor 2)
- MELAKA - DUN (2017 Syor 2)
- JOHOR - Parliament (2017 Syor 2)
- LABUAN (Single Constituency, not delimited)*
- SABAH (2016 Syor 2)
- SARAWAK^ (2015)
* Information for Putrajaya and Labuan is currently unavailable.
^ Due to lack of information during 2015 redelineation exercise, the map of Sarawak shown here is designed differently. Use the map to see the changes in boundaries and voter population for Sarawak.
For all other states except Sabah, Penang, Malacca, Johor, Negeri Sembilan, Perak and Selangor, the maps show the boundaries and analysis are based on 2003-16 redelineation period.